Sony's Playstation 3 console is officially introducing stereoscopic 3D. 4 games; PAIN, Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD, and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, will be available in 3D starting tomorrow. You, of course, have to have a 3D tv but from what I've heard you can get a voucher for these games if you buy a 3D Sony Bravia. Pretty good deal if you're already paying that much for a television with extremely limited content in the area of it's extra functionality.
Sony recently announced that their highly anticipated FPS Killzone 3 will be hitting consoles in 3D as well. I think Gran Turismo 5 was confirmed as well but I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if we got an all encompassing list of upcoming 3D games at this year's E3. Speaking of this year's E3, the Playstation Move will be there. Picture yourself in a room. Everything you do in your room happens on the tv and THAT TV... is in 3D. It's like actually getting up and doing stuff. Are you ready for this? Because shit just got (almost) real.
I saw a 3D tv for the first time recently. It can get pretty epic. The level of immersion we're about to see will be unparalleled in entertainment. I know 3D is old but it's brand new to gaming and I'm actually pretty excited. Granted, I probably won't have a 3D tv for 10 years, I can still act like this is something I'm anticipating. What can I say, I enjoy hype. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment