for the amount of epic I am about to lay down.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the best Blu-Ray ever is officially in the works. It's no secret that District 9 is my favorite movie of the year. It may even be (not sure since I've only seen it once) one of my favorite movies of all time. If I were a richer or dumber man, I'd spend money to see it in the movie theaters again and again. Sadly, the Blu-Ray won't be released until December 29. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be coming out until about Christmas time so that's not what this blog is about. This blog is to announce to the loyal readers of 'Chyeah!' that the God of War III E3 demo is going to be released on the same disk. THE SAME DISK. God of War III and District 9 being mashed together in a gift made for lovers of greatness in its most convenient form possible. I never would have imagined such a combination existing outside of my wildest dreams and now that it has, my overall faith in humanity just went up about 3 notches. Good job Sony.

The 20-30 minute GoW 3 demo is completely epic and amazing just from a viewers standpoint, so actually playing it directly before and after watching District 9 for the second time is going to make for one of the greatest geek days of my life. I know this blog is really early but I simply couldn't keep this to myself. You have my word that come Dec. 29, 2009, I will be reviewing this package so you don't forget to buy it if you have the means to watch/play it. It will probably be late though because I'll need time to rest after all of the adrenaline that will have been pumping through my veins that day. Let's hope more Blu-Rays decide to come packaged with games and movies. Actually, there's no point because they won't get any better than this. Chyeah, Chyeah, Chyeah, A thousand times Chyeah!
Link in case you don't believe me: http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/article/buy-district-9-on-blu-ray-get-god-of-war-iii-demo-89083
square, square, square, square, square, circle, triangle, square
ReplyDelete-Wayne
better than jump+shoot=win.
ReplyDelete