I picked a more seasonal Logo over the last one, because even though it looked amazing, fire and brimstone doesn't capture the spring like a beach scene!
Check out the little floaty ring I made! (orange texture and everything!)
Complete with sand bars, clear water, sun over the horizon, and the "Chyeah" logo made out of what looks like Soda cans!
From now, I will do more of a season logo. Look out for special ones around Fall, and Winter also.
This is Killer, signing out. Chyeah!
Send me a message if you would like some custom 3D art! Keep it simple i'm still a beginner :)
Check out the little floaty ring I made! (orange texture and everything!)
Complete with sand bars, clear water, sun over the horizon, and the "Chyeah" logo made out of what looks like Soda cans!
From now, I will do more of a season logo. Look out for special ones around Fall, and Winter also.
This is Killer, signing out. Chyeah!
Send me a message if you would like some custom 3D art! Keep it simple i'm still a beginner :)
No comments:
Post a Comment