Monday, November 16, 2009

I have to do it


Hello everyone. This is Rod-Man. I am a Colts fan. We just won the Super Bowl! Okay, so we didn't really win the Super Bowl (yet) but it sure as hell feels that way. The Colts vs. Patriots game is always something special but this year it was incredible beyond measure. The only word that can properly describe the greatness of tonight's game is Chyeah. I want to thank The Arabian Knight for pointing that out by the way. For those of you who possibly care about football and didn't see it, shame on you. The Colts had the kind of comeback usually reserved for cheesy sports movies. Belichick, the Pats coach, made one of the worst calls in coaching history and handed the ball to the World's Greatest Player with just enough time to win. I've never been so happy. Ok, I probably have but not about a regular season football game that has absolutely nothing to do with my actual life. I really don't have much else to say. What do you say about the best game of a football year? You tell me! It's like 1am and I have class in the morning so I probably shouldn't even be up right now. That damn game got my blood pumping way too much. I hope none of the readers here are die hard Pats fans. I even kind of hope none of you are from Boston. If you are, keep coming because we want your hits, but try to keep it under your hat. Thanks in advance.

Chyeah. Tom Brady sucks. Manning for MVP.



No comments:

Post a Comment