BalloonShop has been a big part of my internet entertainment and a major factor in what Chyeah is all about for probably a year or so. It's 3 guys who make random, hilarious videos. And they are hilarious. I admire that they don't rely on pop culture to get laughs. Most of their videos are random scenarios that they jampack with comedy. The reason I'm finally writing a blog about them is that they've recently upscaled their videos to HD quality and committed to releasing a new video every week. My only problem with the BalloonShop of old was not getting enough of them. This is no longer an issue and so far, their new material has been gold. It's obvious that the higher frequency has impacted the amount of creativity. If you haven't heard of BalloonShop then you need to get on it. Below I'll post a link to their page and some of their best videos, old and new. Enjoy. Chyeah!
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/balloonshop
Watch:
No comments:
Post a Comment