
It's actually called Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: FTW (Fate of Two Worlds). This might be the best title of all time. Not all games can describe themselves in their title with such accuracy but MvC3 is certainly For the Win. At Captivate '10 Capcom revealed the game. They also released a trailer which can be located at the bottom of this blog. They showed 6 characters, most of them were kind of a given. They include Iron Man, Wolverine, Ryu, Morrigan Aensland, and the Hulk. The only unexpected character for me was Chris Redfield of Resident Evil 5. I would have preferred Leon Kennedy since he was in a better game but I guess they had to go with what was popular. Leon could still be in it, who knows.

The art style is pretty awesome too. It doesn't look exactly like Street Fighter IV or Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. It's kinda in between and still incredible. I'm really excited about this. I've been holding out for a really good fighting game for a long time. I skipped Soul Calibur, Tekken, and even Street Fighter. Now it seems it's paid off. A'ight watch the trailer. I think it comes out in 2011 so I'm going to find some kind of cryogenic chamber to chill out in until then because I don't think I can wait that long. Cya then, Chyeah!
I just a nerdgasm...
ReplyDelete