Friday, June 4, 2010

Like a Year

Apparently I'm a little late doing this. According the blogger, our first post was May 13 of last year. I didn't even think to do a one year in blog until now because today is National Donut Day. I remember posting some tasty looking donuts for donut day last year and that made me realize just how long it had been. I feel kind of bad because it's getting late and I haven't eaten any donuts today. I am, however, listening to Donuts by J Dilla so I've done my part. If I find the pic I'll edit this post with it on the bottom or the top or wherever the fuck I feel like putting it.

Anyway, there's no real purpose to this post but I do what I want and I wanted to post something. Chyeah is more than a year old but we've only been giving it to the general public for about a year so consider yourself lucky. A'ight, happy chyeahnniversary. Chyeah! Chyeah Ch-Ch Chyeah! Chyeah! Chyeah! Ch-Chyeah! Ch ch Chyeah! Chyeahsapeake! Chyeah chyeah Chyeah CHYEAH! CHYEAH!ch-ch-chyeah chyeah ch-chyeah chyeah chyeah ch-ch-ch-ch-chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah ch-ch-chyeah ch-chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah ch-ch-chyeah chyeah ch-chyeah chyeah chyeah ch-ch-ch-ch-chyeah ch-ch-chyeah chyeah ch-chyeah chyeah chyeah ch-ch-ch-ch-chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah ch-Ch-CH-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch Chyeah! Chyeah Chyeah ! ch -ch chyeah chyeah chyeah chyeah Chyeah! Chyeah! ch-Ch Chyeah Chyeah! Ch-Chyeah Chyeah! ch--ch----ch-chchch-ch ch ch ch ch ch ch CHYEAH!!!! Chyeah! Chyeah-pet. Chyeah! Chyeah! Ch - CHyeah! ChyeaH! chyeah! Chyeah!Ch-Ch Chyeah! Chyeah! Chyeah!Ch- ch ch ch- CHyeah!Chyeah ! chyes. Chyeah! CHYEAH!!!! Chyeah! CHyeah! chyeah! cheeeeyeah. Chyeah! ch-Chyeah! Chyeah! Chyeah! ch -ch Chyeah! CHyeah ChYEAH CHYEAH ch- CH ChYEAH!!! CHYEAH CH- CH CHYEAH! CH- cHYEAH chYEAH! CHYEAH CH-CH-CHYEAH!!! chyeah chyeah ch-ch chyeah! THIS IS CHYEAHPARDY
CHYEAH! CHYEAH! CHYEAH!(That's about as much as any 1 of us says it in a given chyeah fit.) Deal wit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment