If you look under this post you'll see a post entitled "Web-Comic Heaven" by TheKillerCliche. I liked the idea so much that I immediately decided to bite it. I decided to post about one of my favorite Web-Comics, known as "Dinosaur Comics." Basically, every day there is a new 6 panel comic. The picture is the same but the story is always new and always funny. This one's one of my favorites.

That one blew my mind. There are some good ones dealing with time-travel that you should dig through their archive to find as well. I'm planning on doing my own "Song of the Moment" as well but I haven't picked a song. I don't want to use anything from the album I'm listening to right now because I plan on doing a review of the whole thing soon. Stay tuned for all that jazz. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment