
I know I'm late and you've already heard this news elsewhere but I felt the need to put my 2 cents in. Basically, the new Spider-Man movie starring Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone has a title, release date, and new picture (see above). You'll notice that he almost certainly has mechanical web shooters. I don't know why that's exciting but at least it's accurate. Turbo mentioned that the costume reminded him of "a mix between regular spider-man and spider-man 2099." I can totally see what he means. They borrowed some of the lines from the 2099 suit and it looks more futuristic overall. Hopefully they'll give us a little insight into how a high school student builds something like this. Overall, I think it looks good. Regardless of how much people will complain about the liberties they've taken, it unmistakably looks like Spider-man and that's what's important.
The release date is July 3, 2012. That's only a few weeks before The Dark Knight Rises. This is honestly the biggest 1-on-1 super hero release battle we've ever seen. I can't wait to see what happens. Oh, I kinda want to see the movies too. Ha, Chyeah!
BTW, if you didn't get it, the title of the movie is The Amazing Spider-Man. 'Bout time.
No comments:
Post a Comment