Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Logo (For now) *Lense Flare Now FIXED*


Here is the new Chyeah! Logo for the blog. Many hours of work have been put into this and it has payed off!

The new logo has been tweaked multiple times. You see that I have the lense flare effect removed, not because I didn't like it, but because the screen capping process doesn't render partical effects :(

But this is only a temporary taste of what is to come. I am pretty good at 4D Cinema now, so look for way more logos and graphics later into the year. (way later)

But for now, I salute you for staying with the blog after I destroyed the layout, that admittely DID need a re-working, just not under these circumstances.

I will upload a screen cap of the wireframe, so you can see my Graphics Effects talent at work!

This is Killer, keeping you updated. Chyeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment