Hello Chyeah readers and people who will immediately leave when they get to this page. I have been between New Jersey and New York since Thursday and didn't get back until yesterday. While the trip itself isn't worth a Chyeah, something I just learned about today is. I was without internet for the past few days so upon my return I had to get caught up on the world that isn't about Michael Jackson.
I have come across a new PS3 bundle that anyone thinking about buying the console NEEDS to jump on. You don't understand how important this is, people. You can get an 80 gig Playstation 3 along with Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 from Best Buy for just $400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steal money from your parents, friends, and any other loved ones! Rob a bank! Borrow money from the most dangerous gangsters in town! Sell your children! Get a job! Okay, I may have went a little crazy with that last one but you get the idea. You'd be foolish to let this offer go. I mean come on, it's a PS3. I have an 80gb PS3 (w/ BC), Killzone 2, and MGS4 myself and I paid around $620 for that. I would be angry but I'm too stoked for everyone else who already stopped reading this and went to bestbuy.com to purchase this incredible deal. I've calmed down. Sorry but news has been scarce recently so when I saw this I literally flipped in excitement and landed head first on the floor with my blood staining the word Chyeah into our carpet.

I almost forgot to mention this but if you're 5 years old and you somehow stumbled upon the internet then you can steal daddy's credit card and copy some numbers to get a PS3 of the same price with a copy of Wall-E in Blu-ray and LittleBigPlanet. Ok people. Get buyin' and get chyeahin'.
P.S. Don't sue me if this is just Best Buy cleaning out for the Slim Line PS3's.
Heh a customer asked about this the other day and I was about to buy one
ReplyDeleteYeah... uh, its not lettin me into chyeahtopia, and thats some bowsh
ReplyDeleteYou have to check your email first and accept the invitation. It stays private that way.
ReplyDelete