Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gaming Update / E3 Preview


Sup Chyeah readers. I decided I wanted to do a blog about some of the stuff going on in games right now. Just now I decided I was going to talk about what we've been playing. You should care since we're some of the most important people in the world. I've been playing Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, and not new pokemon. Turbo and The Messiah have been playing Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Apparently it's the shit so I need a DS. The Arabian Knight has been playing zero Fifa or Pokemon so womp on him and his PS3-less self.


Anyway, things have been going down this month. Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out. I still don't believe it came so soon but it seems it did. Turbo has it but he hasn't really played it so no review. It's supposed to be pretty damn perfect so you can probably buy this one without our say so. LittleBigPlanet 2 was also announced for release this year. Now we have a hell of a battle for GOTY. Go the the LBP2 website to see what they're doing for the sequel. It's pretty exciting so if you can't wait you should buy ModNation Racers. It's pretty much LBP + Mario Kart and it seems pretty sick. I plan on getting it when I have some money to blow. In 360 news, Halo: Reach might actually be good. I haven't played it but from what I've seen and heard, they're actually trying this time around. That doesn't make up for Halo 3: STD or whatever it's called but it's a start.


As far as E3 goes, I'm interested in seeing Playstation Move and Project Natal. It's been about a year since they were first announced and I'm interested in seeing what kind of new demos they'll have going. Nintendo should probably spill the beans on the new Zelda game and probably give some more Metroid: Other M gameplay. That's really all I know as far as what's coming. We should get a Killzone 3 trailer. I really hope Sony doesn't make their entire press conference about 3D gaming. If you hadn't heard, KZ3 has been confirmed to be in 3D so we have that to look forward to... I guess.

I'm gonna end this blog with new screenshots from Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I don't know why they would do this to us when the game is coming out next year but they look awesome so I'm going to share them.


The rest are here. That's all for now. Chyeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment