Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Some Assembly Required
That tagline was the worst part of the first Avengers trailer. You know, the one that you saw after watching all of the credits for Captain America. Today Marvel released the newest trailer for the fast approaching comic-movie epic. Before I say anything else, here's the link:
As you can see, this movie looks fucking awesome. I'm going to go ahead and give it the "most entertaining movie of the year: 2012" award. As good as Batman and Spider-Man might be, neither of them can match the amount of fan service this movie is going to have. Just watching the trailer makes all of my hopes about what this movie can be come alive. This might sound odd but I hope this movie turns out to be like 2 and half hours long. That way they can take their time building it up and letting things happen, not throwing a bunch of whatnot together. Hey, if Transformers can make a billion dollars off a movie that long, I don't see any reason to avoid it.
My favorite parts of the trailer include any scene with Iron Man (in armor, not just Stark) and the ending where they show of some Mark Ruffalo Hulk. I'm interested in seeing what he brings to the role. I'd like to see more Hawkeye in a future trailer. I don't know if movies do Character Trailers like games do but they'd be great for this movie. They could even use old footage for the characters that have it. I just want substantial amounts of Hawkeye.
I don't really have anything else to say. It was just a trailer after all. But yeah, explosions, Loki, what looked to be some Cap vs. Thor, Nick Fury finally getting his hands dirty, RDJ being funny, Scarlett Johannson being hot. These are the things we have to look forward to. Just imagine all the things we haven't seen yet. May can't come soon enough. Chyeah!
Marcadores
Movies,
Posted by Rod-Man,
Previews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment