Sunday, September 12, 2010

Red: First Look


Rod-Man here. I just saw a trailer yesterday for a new comic-based action film called Red. While that's usually enough to get me in a theater, what's notable about this particular film is that I didn't notice anyone in famous under the age of 40.

Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and Helen Mirren all headline the flick. If the writing/directing is any good then this is sure to be a great movie. I haven't seen anything by director Robert Schwentke but maybe this'll be what makes him famous. It comes out next month and I hadn't heard about it until today. I'll post the trailer so you guys can judge for yourself but I'm already sold. There's a pretty good chance that Turbo will read the 3-issue comic series before its release so I'll probably get my info on it via him. Hell, I might even read it my self. You can read the wiki for it here or just enjoy the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment