I must be slipping in my old age because at this years Gamescom in Germany, a teaser trailer for Resistance 3 was released and I'm just now hearing about it. That was August 17th. I'm over a month late. This was of course, the first confirmed announcement for the game as well. So far Resistance 2 is my favorite PS3 shooter so I'm really excited about this. Luckily, I stumbled upon some screenshots and concept art for the game today which lead to my discovery of old information.

I know not everyone was a big fan of Resistance 2 but I really preferred it to Resistance: FOM. It felt more polished and its pacing was better than any FPS I've played in quite some time. I'm sure Insomniac has listened to complaints and is going to try to land Res 3 right in the middle of their first 2 games to try to please all of the fans. This is a game studio I can trust so I'm not worried, I'm just ready.


Anyway I just thought this was cool so I've posted some images of the new Chimera and main character (see above) as well as the Gamescom teaser (below). You'll notice there is a spoiler but Resistance 2 is too old for me to care. Chyeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment