Speaking of albums, a rapper named B.O.B has recently dropped an album called "The Adventures of Bobby Ray." I haven't listened to it yet and I probably won't. This is thanks to a recent B.O.B and Wale mixtape called "Leaders of the New Kool." It's got most of the songs from The Adventures but for free and with Wale mixed in. B.O.B's music is different from a lot of what's out there right now. I'm not a big fan of his voice and he's not the most talented lyricist in the world but he has some interesting features like the chick from Paramore and the dude from Weezer. He's also got some real lyrical talent making appearances in the forms of Lupe Fiasco and Eminem. He pretty much covers all the bases from what I've heard. It's not album of the year but it's certainly summer music. I can already hear "Past My Shades" being blasted on the way to the beach or something. Check it out but I wouldn't rush and buy it.
Alright, there's more to come so keep checkin' back. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment