Thursday, April 22, 2010

WHAT TIIIIIIIME IS IT?!?!??!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAADVENTURE TIME!


Ok, seriously. If you're not tuning in to Cartoon Network at 8pm/7pm Central on Mondays, you're having shitty Mondays. Adventure Time is a show about 2 expert adventurers. We have Jake the Dog who has the power grow just about any part of himself to enormous sizes. It comes in handy like you wouldn't believe. We also have Finn the Human. He's a 12-year-old boy with a knack for saving princesses and a pretty badass sword.


Every episode is an adventure and they're all hilarious. I've never done any drugs but I'm considering starting just so I can watch this show high. It's got all the sexual and drug references you've come to expect from Cartoon Network as well as all the violence you could possibly need. And let's not forget the vomit. It, too, is present in this Cadillac of "children's" programs. I can't say anything else. If I start explaining stuff you'll just get confused. Watch Adventure Time. If you miss it on Monday, it comes on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so you have NO EXCUSE.

This show is the definition of Chyeah. This show is ALGE-FUCKIN'-BRAIC! CHYEAH!

2 comments:

  1. I...I don't even know what to say to this one. I trust you and all, but I just can't see this being all that good. Cartoon Network (and kid shows in general, nowadays) pretty much sucks. Especially since Genndy Tartakovsky left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a show unlike any other, my friend.

    ReplyDelete