
I was just checking GameTrailers like I do everyday and I was bombarded with new videos from TGS '10. I wasn't even aware it had started yet. There is some footage of MvC3 and MGS: Rising but what really got me excited is the new trailer for The Last Guardian and the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection. The latter is going to be in HD with 3D and Trophy Support.
Both games have finally received a release date. The Ico/SOTC collection is coming out in the Spring of 2011. TLG will be available in the same year's holiday season. I really want to find Ico by itself but if I can't, you can bet I'll be getting the collection and the purchase for The Last Guardian is a no brainer. The new trailer is fun to watch. The music is so upbeat and happy I can't help but smile. I'll post it in case you care.
The other game that's caught my attention is the new Devil May Cry. The trailer just says 'DmC' at the end with no number. The protagonist looks very different (and more effeminate) than any other seen in the franchise but he claims that his name is Dante. I'm interested in seeing where the devs are going with this one. I'll post this trailer as well.
I probably won't post anymore about TGS this year. There is too much going on, too many games to cover. I'm a very busy man. I have classes to go to and sleep to catch up on. I'll try doing both at the same time and see if that helps. Until then, later. Oh, and Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment