Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fight Club Dual Review


If you havent seen this movie. Go out to Walmart, Target, or whatever your preferred retailer is, and make the purchase of a life time.

Reviewing Fight Club is only second to reviewing a masterpiece like the Mona Lisa. What do you say? "It is masterful", "The BEST", "Artful".

Anything I would say about the story would just dampen the experience, if you haven't seen the movie, and wondering if you should....

And with Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, and Helena Bonham Carter all at the top of their game...

WHY THE HECK HAVEN'T YOU SEEN IT YET.
WHY HAVENT I READ THE BOOK YET.

YOU AND I BOTH BOTH HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!

The relation between the characters, the events that take place, the absolutely quote-tastic dialog. And the Ending, oh lord the ending.

My fellow Chyeah-ite, Turbo said it perfectly, "It's simply AMAZING."

"Even after repeated views, the ending just blows you away."

There you go fellow Chyeah viewers, the easiest movie review, the most complicated movie.






Chyeah! I give this movie 3 *spoiler alerts*

This is Killer (and Turbo), Signing out.

Welcome back Turbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment