It's yet to be seen who, if anyone, will be exclusive to the 360 version of the game but some gamers seem to want Marcus Fenix to make an appearance. Honestly, if Fenix is ever going to show up in a fighting game, Mortal Kombat seems to be the best fit. Only time will tell though so keep your eyes open, or just keep checking back here for anything you could possibly want to know about anything. Chyeah!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I might buy a Mortal Kombat game.
It's just been announced or leaked or something that Kratos of the God of War series will be in the PS3 version next Mortal Kombat game. He'll, of course, be fitted with his own fatalities, combos, and apparently his own stage. I think this makes Kratos the first character to appear in two fighting games owned by companies he's not a part of. You might recall that he made an appearance in the PSP iteration of Soul Calibur. I don't have a PSP or I would have purchased it. Now that he's going to be in MK9, I have to consider picking it up at some point, maybe when the price drops. Apparently he won't be playable in the main story of the game which has some people bummed but I guess it makes sense. It's not like MK vs. DC where they're tailoring the story around this character, he's just a guest.
Marcadores
Gaming,
News,
Posted by Rod-Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment