Today Chyeah says goodbye once again. J. Woods aka Kable began his journey to become a member of the United States Marine Corps. He's probably approaching Paris Island, South Carolina as this is being typed for 13 weeks of the toughest bootcamp the American military has to offer. Kable is my best black friend. He introduced me to several wonders of the internet and taught everyone he met some interesting facts of life. I doubt I'd know who Deadpool is if I weren't so compelled to look up Cable one day. Women on the internet could not resist his charm. Men coward in fear of his strength in real life. He will be missed here at Chyeah but when he returns, he will be a new, possibly even more Chyeah-worthy, man.
The next time you're cockfighting or asking someone for their ASL. First ask yourself... what would Kable do? I'd also like to use this post as a formal note of forgivenesss to him for stealing my Dark Magician Yu-Gi-Oh card long before we were cool. Upon his return in mid-October, I'm sure he'll appreciate that. Good luck and Chyeah to you sir.
Oorah!
ReplyDeleteIt's taught, not tought*
ReplyDeleteJ.Woods is going to kick ass, I guarentee it. He's got the heart and the will that is for sure. And when he comes back, I'll fight him to put him back in his place.
ReplyDeletecan't show up el diablo. Do work J.Woods.
And you will most likely win. It's never a fair fight when one of the fighters can't feel pain.
ReplyDelete