Ok, so the new God of War III trailer brought me closer to wetting myself than any trailer I've ever seen before. Even the 2008 "Courage is Solid" trailer is not quite as epic as what I just saw. If you don't want a PS3 or GoW III after watching this trailer, you might have some kind of disease that has been slowly turning you into a bitch. You might want to get that checked out. Anyway, without further ado, the trailer.
While we're on the subject of GoW III, I figure I might as well post about 7-11's new Slurpee flavor and cups that honor the PS3 Juggernaut. The flavor is called "Kratos Fury" and it's supposed to be some kind of blackberry-lime mix. Not what I expected but I'm sure it'll be delicious. The cups look awesome too. There should a pic on the bottom of this blog. God of War III is a little over a month away. Expect a review shortly after. I need to get my hands on this game and I'll stop at nothing. Chyeah!

Trailer is effin amazing. This game is going to be a true and instant classic. Too bad this has to be the end.
ReplyDelete