BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY
We couldn't even tell if it was CG or not in the beginning but this is an awesome trailer. First of all, it looks fantastic. DC is making some sick looking trailers these days. Batman roughs some guys up on a roof and interrogates on of them. I think the audience is going to be able to expect more fluid combat against multiple enemies, probably with more combos. They also introduce Dr. Hugo Strange, and apparently he knows Batman's secret identity. I can't wait to see how this all pans out.
MORTAL KOMBAT
It confirms Kratos as being in the new MK and shows him off for the first time. I think he'll fit in great. They tease a fight with Scorpion. Can you say best chain-based battle ever?
UNCHARTED 3
For the next Uncharted, Naughty Dog is taking us to the desert. The trailer doesn't tell us much else on the surface but you can count on our nerd friends to dissect the trailer until every possible storyline of the game is explored. The trailer and title do imply that we'll learn more about Drake in his lonely journey. Most importantly, it gives us a release date! 11/1/11. Get your pre-orders ready.
Like I said, there were more trailers but I'm tired of typing. Check out Forza 4, Mass Effect 3, Resistance 3, Prototype 2, and Portal 2 if you enjoyed any of the precursors. I know you did. Also, check out Insane. It's some new horror game from Guillermo Del Toro. It looks pretty interesting. Anyway, keep coming back for the most interesting facts on all these games and more. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment