Saturday, April 23, 2011

[Almost] Every Fatality from the New Mortal Kombat (2011) [With Review]


Here is every fatality for Mortal Kombat 9. Enjoy. [Skip to 3:55 for my favorite Fatality in the game, a nod to his MK 4 Fatality] But for a REALLY AWESOME Fatality - Check out 9:09. *laughs*

Edit: Kung Lao's Scrotum Splitting Fatality is missing. Maybe some others as well.


I rented the game, and this my little impression of it.

Gameplay: Classic, yet-redefinined for a newer audience (ex: X-Ray moves)

Story: Amazing, I have not finished it yet, but so far it is the best Fighting game story I have ever came across, great story.

Graphics: Look like HD models of the old sprites, a great addition for old fans :)

Controls: Tight, and streamlined beyond belief. With a detailed training mode that gets you familiar with the controls from the get-go.

Content: From the added bonuses, like Armless Kombat, to Ps3 owners being able to play as Kratos himself, this game is packed to the hilt with content.

Overall: From being a MK Veteran, to a Novice that hasn't played any MK games to date, this game is a experience that transends skill level, and relies on PURE FUN for it's value.

Buy it? Rent it? or Skip it?











VERDICT: BUY IT!

Welcome back MK, we missed you...Chyeah! This is Killer, signing out. (I put so much into this one post. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment