Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blessed are...

those who seek pleasure in remembrance of a childhood memory, for they shall be satisfied. Yes my children, I speak of the greatest cartoon show ever created. That is, of course, Dragon Ball Z. In case you may not know, for some unholy reason, Dragon Ball Z (DBZ for short) is an action packed anime that was very popular in the United States during the late 1990's and early 2000's. During that time, I entered the body of a young boy for many years just to witness the glory behind this cartoon. It was truly an amazing show. The plot centers around the life of an extraterrestrial martial artist named Goku, responsible for saving the planet with his family and friends against many threatening foes who seek the dragon balls, which once collected, can grant any wish the user wants. After the show's series finale, many fans were left thinking, "I want more!" As a result, Dragon Ball GT was released but it couldn't compare to the series before it. Well readers, if you are looking for something to bring you back to the good old days of DBZ, here ya go. For those who don't know about Dragon Ball Z Abridged, in simple terms, it is a parody based on the DBZ series. A parody, in fact, that my scouter says has a power level of over chyeah-thousand!!! It is run by Team Four Star, a group of comedians who do an amazing job in editing the original episodes. They put a humorous twist on the show and have great voice actors to fill in for the characters. I definitely recommend this to anyone to once loved DBZ as much as I did. Currently, there are only 10 episodes released but those that have been released are epic. Don't take my word for it, I'm only The Messiah. Just to give you an idea of their success, in the Comedian category at Youtube, they are ranked #42-Most Subscribed (All Time) and #11-Most Viewed (This week). Check these guys out here, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy and may God be with you.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG, that shit it so funny. Thank you for putting me on to this. This is the best thing to happen to DBZ since DBZ itself!

    ReplyDelete