So, I'm the latest addition the Chyeah! blog team and as such, I of course need an introduction. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be posting about, but needless to say it will be excellent. Maybe too excellent. Shit, I might have to scale it down a bit, maybe work up to pure excellence. I wouldn't want to scare people, after all. My interests run the gamut of the typical and the atypical alike, and there are far too many to list here. I think you'll start to get a better idea of my tastes after reading a few of my posts, so I'll leave it at that.
I will present you with this, however: a revised version of the celebrated twist ending scene from, oh hell, you all know what it's from, and if you don't, smack yourself in the face. Unfortunately I am not the original author of this grand piece of dialogue; that title belongs to another.
Darth Vader: Luke, I am your father.
Luke: Noooooo!
Darth Vader: Not only that, I am also your mother. Your twin mother.
Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment