Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rodman, we got a problem with the logo *NOW FIXED*


Thing is, after we talked on Facebook. I spend six and a half hours working on choices for the new logo. Thing is...the program I downloaded was the Demo Version of "Cinema 4D", which is a 3-D modeling and animation program.

After I complete the HD version of the Art, I try to save..

The program says "The Demo version of this program cannot save files"

- Are you FUCKING kidding me?

So, what you see above is the logo that I spend my day on...for nothing. Nothing but a low-res pic that I blew up off of a screen cap. When I get the real program I have to start all over. But I like this logo. It's sweet.

I would get the real program tomorrow, but i'm kinda short of money right now... So we'll see what happens.

*Update* I got the resolution of the screen cap A LITTLE better, but not HD like the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment