Thursday, September 17, 2009

God Dammit, Charlie


That's right people, it's that time of year again. One of the funniest shows to ever grace television, and this Chyeah writer's eyes, is starting up again. I'm speaking, of course, of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. This show is so God damn funny, it's ridiculous. It's even influenced this blog team's lives in more ways than they realize. Our pseudo intellectual conversations wouldn't be what they are without Sunny. Which is one of the reasons why the show is so funny, that and their complete disregard for anyone but themselves. I love saying pseudo intellectual, it makes me feel smart. There isn't much to say really, just go watch the fucking show if you've never. And then watch the season premiere tonight at 10 on FX. It's sure to be great.

3 comments:

  1. Thank God you told me it starts tonight. I shall be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured. Actually, I'm pretty sure me and you are the only ones who can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured you knew I did it. Actually, I'm pretty sure you know that we were the only ones who could.

    ReplyDelete