Even though the NFL season began with the Steelers vs. Titans game, none of us really cared until this Sunday when the games really began. This may not happen often so I want to point that in week one, every Chyeah approved football team won their games. The Arabian Knight's Eagles, The Messiah's Cowboys, my Colts, and even Kable's Broncos all took week 1 victories. That's something to chyeah about. As far as my knowledge goes, Mr Hands and Turbo aren't really sports fans. As much shit as we give each other about our teams, this occasion is truly something special. If it were up to me, these teams would be the last ones playing this winter with the Colts winning out against one of those overrated NFC East teams. If it does happen then you can bet that we'll be here to talk about it. That's it for the winners so it's time to move on to the loser.

The loser I'm talking about is Beyonce. I don't care that she lost but I do find comedy in what happened afterwards. If you watched last night's MTV Video Music Awards or have been awake since then, you have heard about what happened. Taylor Swift won an award for best female music video. Just as she was humbly and suprisingly acccepting the award, Mr. Kanye West decided he needed to speak his mind on how the retarded 8-year-olds who watch MTV casted their votes. He told Taylor that he respected her and she deserved it but then went on to say that Beyonce had "One of the best videos ever." Now this would have been funny enough but later that night when I logged onto facebook, I couldn't help but notice that every single update from the previous hour was about what Kanye did. I found this so funny that I only stopped laughing so I would be composed enough to write this blog. Turbo addressed the event most appropriately when he said, I quote, " lol at people getting all butthurt over the VMAs. Thank you Kanye for making an otherwise boring event somewhat interesting." I personally believe MTV paid Kanye to make some noise at the VMA's in order to add a bit of excitement. If you watched the aftershow they had, all they talked about was the event and ramifications of Mr. Wests' actions. They didn't even talk about it in disapproval, they just acted like it was one of those crazy funny things that happen. If he didn't do it, we would have all forgotten about this year's show by now. Because of him, the 2009 awards will go down in history. If MTV didn't pay him then they need to thank him just as I am now and Turbo did before me. Now I have more Taylor Swift fans to laugh at so that's all for this one. Chyeah!

Week 2
ReplyDeleteCowboys and Eagles lost. Told you that was a rare occurence.