

There it is in all its glory. You'll notice it now has dual analog sticks so games will have an easier transition from the main console to the handheld. It's got a pretty interesting looking touch screen. So far the directory/OS looks pretty useful. There is a model that comes with 3G and they all come with Wi-fi. Also, it's got a 5-inch OLED screen and Sixaxis control. Lastly, they FINALLY put a camera in the damn thing. I've been saying they should do this since the first PSP. Somehow they didn't put one in the Go either. I really don't feel like explaining everything so there will be a link at the end of the page.

So far some announced games include Uncharted, Resistance, MGS4, Killzone, Hot Shots Golf, and LBP have all been announced. Uncharted and Monster Hunter were shown. Here's that link I told you about.
Had a total nerd-gasm reading about this. I need one NOW! I don't care the cost.
ReplyDelete