I like energy drinks. I've had around 150 different ones. So I like to think I know a thing or two about them. I recently decided who the best company is, and that's Rockstar. I decided this after the introduction of these:


These are two of the best energy drinks I've ever had, and they're both diet. Drink the pink one with the straw, it actually tastes better that way. Rockstar also happens to make my second favorite cola, after Jolt, and their juices are the best I've ever had. The only area they lack in is coffee. Monster Java and the Full Throttle coffees are much better. But it's whatever. Rockstar still wins.
I also recently decided that FRS makes the worst energy drinks ever. Half of them taste like throw up and the liquid is rather neon for some reason. I didn't even bother with my last one, I just poured it out so I could keep the can for my collection.
So, that's it. Just wanted to share. Chyeah-rs!
No comments:
Post a Comment