Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Versus XIII still alive!

Today I heard Final Fantasy XIII-2 was being made. It's even supposed to have a 2011 release. This pissed me off because I've been waiting for FF Versus XIII for as long as anyone's been waiting for the first FFXIII and Square barely talks about it. I wiki'd FFvXIII to see where it was and apparently there was supposed to be a big press conference from Square today. Well there was, and from it we get a brand new, roughly 7-minute long Final Fantasy vs. XIII trailer!


You'll notice it looks really good. The video quality isn't fantastic but it still looks impressive. I don't really know what the story is about but I'm sure I'll be utterly enthralled when I'm actually playing it. Most exciting is the footage of the real time combat, something that's been missing in FF games since Kingdom Hearts went on major console hiatus. Now I'm re-excited for this game. Hopefully we see it released during my lifetime.

We really don't post about non-PS3 games here, do we... Oh well. Chyeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment