Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Bastard






Goblin

Thought I'd make this a joint review for Tyler, the Creator's Bastard and Goblin .
Case in point, Tyler is tyrannical, blunt, violent, crude, disturbing, and absolutely amazing .
Both Bastard and Goblin are both amazing and intertwined with lyrical attacks with simple, yet catchy beats . This is what rap was all about . Rapping about whatever, not using an over-produced beat to make the song, and letting the words do the talking .
Warning though, this isn't for the weak at heart and is extremelllly explicit .

Something I wanted to point out that is really amazing in these two albums is that it makes seem like he's talking to a psychologist about before and after fame, his violent daydreams and life . Pretty damn sweet .

However, if you're looking for an amazing rapper look no further than Tyler, the Creator . Fuck off right now and download these albums and listen to them as if Tyler was going to fucking murder you if you didn't .

This is DINHosaurus, and I'm out .
Chyeah!

Twitter: @DINHorawr

No comments:

Post a Comment