Monday, June 20, 2011

Don't buy these!

Good evening everyone. I wanted to release this post as a plea to you, a plea to not screw things up for us. You see, there are some ballin' Super Mario converses coming out soon. How soon, I'm not sure. I believe someone said August. Now, Turbo plans on getting them and if he doesn't, then I'm going to get them myself. If I find myself with some money, I might just get the pair he doesn't get. Either way, this will only work for us if you people stay away. These sneakers will certainly be limited edition. If you buy all of them, there will be no more for us. I hope we're clear on this. I'll post pictures of the shoes so you know which ones not to buy.

DON'T BUY THESE


AND DEFINITELY DON'T BUY THESE


Thanks. If you want, you can buy the ones that are supposed to come out in July. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. Here's a link to those. LINK. Enjoy, and remember, this counts as us calling dibs. It's well documented so there's gonna be a problem if any of you people buy these. A'ight, see you around then. Chyeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment