Monday, June 6, 2011

Exciting E3 Announcements ! 6/6/2011




E3 usually brings amazing announcements and this year does not let down !
Some exciting announcements:
- Remastered original Halo
Eh, not so bad I suppose

- FarCry 3 to be released some time in 2012
Eh .

- SLY COOPER: THIEVES IN TIME
I LOVED the Sly Cooper games, and I CANNOT wait for this one to be out . Really looking forward to this one and see how the story line will play out . Released some time in 2012

- Uncharted 3 Beta released on June 28th
I haven't played the Uncharted series (360 fanboy here) but PS3 enthusiasts will enjoy this a lot, I'm sure .

- Battlefield 3 released on October 25 <333
BF3 looks amazing and I cannot wait for this one, it looks like a solid competitor to MW3
- Mass Effect 3 to be released March 6, 2012
Yeah, I didn't play ME ... SUE ME


- Halo 4 to be released November/December 2012
AHHHHHHH MASTER CHEEF CAMPAIGN PL0X

- PSVita Wi-Fi version: $249.99 and Wi-Fi/3G $299.99
This one looked really awesome, definitely interested in buying this and for a price like this ? Oh lawdy !

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The CoD franchise is kind of dying .. I'll still buy it to see how it plays out in the campaign and see how the multiplayer . Still, looking forward to more things than this .

- Anything Kinect-related
is fucking fail . NO .

No comments:

Post a Comment