Wednesday, June 24, 2009

America, Fuck Yeah!

Holy fucking shit... Holy motherfucking shit... Holy Allah-damn motherfucking cock sucking shit... Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Christians and catamites, no longer will the US of A remain a humble bystander to the world's game. No more will highbrow Europeans look down on our melting pot from their inglorious pseudo-thrones and chortle. I, I'm at a loss for words............................................................ CHYEAH!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I could have given you the link to some highlights reel, but to censure the overall intensity and unmitigated awe of this match would be a robbery and an insult to chyeah. Deal with it and watch the damn video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have to watch the video to know this was about that soccer game today. The US team deserves a Chyeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I curse like a sailor but the profanity in this post even makes me a tad uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then, apparently, the phrase "curse like a sailor" doesn't really deserve the intensity it has long been associated with.

    ReplyDelete