Sunday, June 28, 2009

Noooooooo

I'm sure I speak for everyone on this blog when I say that Billy Mays will certainly be missed. Never again will Billy Mays be here with another fantastic product. But this is Chyeah, so let us focus on Billy's awesome life. Billy Mays didn't fuck around, dude was hardcore to the max. Who else would hit themselves with a hammer? I don't think infomercials will ever be the same again. There will never be a pitchman as great as Billy Mays. In fact, I'm betting that whole field of work will die soon. Because what's the point when there's no Billy Mays. Billy definitely lived a pretty Chyeah life. We must always remember the good times. Billy Mays was a fucking hero and a badass dude.

His words were loud and his face was beard. R.I.P.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE WORLD SINCE MICHAEL JACKSON DIED. I WILL NEVER BUY TELEVISION PRODUCTS AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO WATCH THE JABOOODY DUBS BILLY MAYS VIDEOS ASAP TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS INCREDIBLE TALENT.

    ReplyDelete