How you doin'? They call me "Pslightly Psycho", and as the name suggests, I'm just a little bit crazy. But who isn't these days? You may have noticed my name hanging out down there with the rest of the "Chyeahvengers" for quite some time now and wondered why I've remained silent for so long. I'd like to say that it's because my extremely busy and fulfilling life left me with little time for blogging. Unfortunately, that would be a lie. The truth is, I've always been a bit of a hater. I rant and rave about thing that tick me off. You know, just like every other blogger out there. But that's not what Chyeah is about, now is it? This isn't the place for me to tell you how much I hate Fox News, reality television, and stupid people in general (amongst many other things). I'll try to keep that in mind.
Here's what you need to know about me.
- My love of movies borders on the obsessive. (Ask Rod-Man about "The Movie Game")
- When is comes to gaming, I'm 90% PS3, 8% Wii, 2% Other
- By my own tally, I would have beaten Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy"
- I can kill a man from 500 yards (no scope)
- I'm a lover, not a fighter. But I'm also a fighter, so don't get any ideas
That's all for now. You'll hear more from me soon. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment