Sup Chyeah nation, DINHosaurus here, and I know on this blog we love movies, games, and music galore, but we are MEN ! And what do men love ? WOMEN . I won't go into detail about career or success they've encountered, if you're that interested, Chyeah! nation, there's always Google .
And so I introduce to you all, my personal series, World of Women .
Rachel McAdams is overlooked by men because most just look at women with their dicks such as Megan Fox, and I'm just gonna put it out there for future reference . Megan Fox isn't that hot . AND she's a bitch in real life, which makes her an unattractive woman .
Rachel McAdams' real beauty is within her facial features and her eyes . Those eyes stop the heart of men (and/or women) and can melt the sternest of people . Her smile can stop wars and cure cancer (quoted from John Green, yes). Her ability to pull off a lotttt of looks is also very hot . She can be sexy or classically beautiful .
HELL, she's RACHEL FUCKIN MCADAMS, she can be both at the same time !
Like I said, I won't be going into detail about a lot of stuff, I just want to share a little bit of the "feminine" touch to this website, because honestly guys, it's a sausage fest up in hurr .
But there she goes, my fellow minions .
Rachel McAdams folks .
I'm DINHosaurus, and I'm terminating this sequence .
Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment