Thursday, May 21, 2009

Excuse my french.

Allo to you all! When first making this post i was going to use my 3 years of french and wow you all, but i realized that not taking french in 2.5 years caused me to forget everything i learned :) Anyway, i've got some mild updates. Tomorrow night is prom, and i have the pleasure of going with the BANGING hot sister of an aquantince of mine.(chyeah!) However, she's a sophmore and at the oh so tender age of 16, she's totally into me, and i have a girlfriend who's 19, but won't be anywhere near us the entire night. What to do... what to do...... STAY TUNED. chyeah.

1 comment:

  1. Dude that is some fucked up shit. I know it may be tempting but stick with the girl you have now man. Cheating is so fucked up and totally not cool. Imagine if your girl went and screwed around with a guy because you were nowhere around that night? Seriously dude, don't fuck up. I have to say that if you did do a thing, I hope your girl finds out.

    ReplyDelete