
First of all, don't ask me where I got a copy of this game and how I played it on my NTSC Wii. I'm sure if you search around Google enough, you can find out. Now onto the review.
Overview: Tatsunoko is a Japanese anime company most known for the Neon Genesis series. Unfortunately there are no character from that show. But it's ok because everyone in the game looks like a fucking super hero. Which is awesome. Being an installment in the "Capcom vs." series, you know it's gonna be awesome. Right now the game is exclusive to Japan, but will hit America and Europe sometime later in the year.
Story: Who cares? It's a fighting game. Also, the whole thing is in Japanese so I couldn't understand what's going on if I wanted to.
Gameplay: This game is fairly easy to pick up. It's been simplified from most other Capcom fighting games by having only three main attack buttons. Weak, medium, and high powered attacks. I just wish I had a classic controller to play on because the Gamecube's D-pad isn't all that great, and using a joystick isn't either. Unless you prefer the joystick then you should be fine. It's also fairly easy to execute combos and specials, which is great for people who suck at fighting games like me.
Characters: Most of us, by now, are pretty familiar with the Capcom characters. There are some new additions though which have, to my knowledge, never been in the Vs. series. Probably the best additions being Viewtiful Joe and Batsu from Rival Schools. On the other side of things we have the Tatsunoko fighters who most of you might not be familiar with. I was quite excited to see what they would be like since I've never even heard of any of them. I'll tell you, they're pretty damn cool. Like I said earlier, they look like fucking super heroes. Like some Power Rangers shit. Chyeah!
Conclusion: If you like fighting games, especially Capcom ones, you should think about getting this game when it comes out. Or if you can't wait just Google that shit, yo. It's great for inexperienced players but from what I've heard more experienced players might not have as much fun with it. I've only had it for one day and already love it. So I'd say it's worth checking out.
I rate Tatsunoko vs. Capcom fifyleven broccoflowers. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment