
Wait no more everyone. Today it is official. Today the PS3 slim has been announced. Sure we saw pictures months ago and websites around the world have been leaking information for the past few weeks but now there is no debating it. In classic Sony fashion, they are releasing a smaller, lighter version of the Playstation 3. From the looks of it they've done away with the smudge collecting piano black surface but managed to preserve the sexiness of the original. It's 32% smaller, 36% lighter, has 34% less power consumption, but has all the power of the current Sony beast. I'm not sure if it's backwards compatible but with all the money they're cutting out of the price, you can just go buy a PS2 if you need one that bad.

Not only does it look better but it now only costs $299.99. That's right. Three-hundred dollars and you get a 120GB harddrive and a Dualshock 3 Analog controller. I really really want to break my PS3 so I can get my hands on one of these babies. I'm not sure if a game will be packed with it but for the new low price, you can afford to buy a game. Gone are the days when you could afford a "Wii60" for the price of a Playstation 3. It will be interesting to see how the competition changes up in the near future. September 1st is the day everything changes.

Sorry if you bought a PS3 in the recent weeks. I suggest you find some way to trade it in by the 1st. Below there is a video saying everything I just said in case you don't believe me. I apologize for Jack Tretton's generally annoying presence. And just for the heck of it, I'll post the newest videos for the PS3 motion controller and Firmware 3.0. Enjoy! Oh, and Chyeah!
Oh my God, I think I'm going to cry. I've never seen anything so beautiful. Truly, there must be a God and this is surely one of his miracles.
ReplyDeleteBTW, break your PS3 and you better get a damn job, because I sure as hell ain't getting you a new one. I'll tell you how it is on September 1st. Hahahaha!!!