
Not really though, just 291. Last Thursday Rod-Man and I had nothing to do, so we decided to watch one of the Dragon Ball Z movies because it had been a while since the last time I'd seen one. After that, a friend of mine showed me a website that streams all DBZ episodes and movies. The website had a few episodes of Dragon Ball Kai so I decided to check them out. After that I was hooked, once again, on Dragon Ball Z. So when I was finished with the Kai episodes I started watching the originals. At the time, I had no intent of finishing the entire series. Just decided to watch episodes. If I finished, cool, if not, whatever. I had no idea I would finish so soon. That's right, 291 episodes in 10 days (Although I did skip the Garlic Jr. saga, maybe I'll go back). And that's what this post is about, me watching DBZ, not the show itself really. I rock. I don't think anyone has watched that much DBZ in such a short amount of time. I must have set a record, I should be in the Guinness Book. Another thing I found were the Funimation Remastered Box Sets. I accidentally came across a streaming episode from this set and it was pretty much amazing. You have the option of hearing the original Japanese score and all the episodes are uncut, so all the violence is there. I know what you're thinking, 'that's crazy, how can the music make that much of a difference?' Well, it is. It's absolutely ridiculous how much it makes a difference. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to fit so much better. It's so good, in fact, that I had to get the rest of these box sets. I absolutely could not go back to watching anything else. Watch these things, it's like a whole new experience. Oh, and it's widescreen too which is cool. It's like watching a movie. I kinda forgot what this post was even supposed to be about.
P.S. Whenever I was watching DBZ and paused the video, it always seemed like I freezed on someone's crotch. Hmm...
P.P.S. This is why I haven't been posting or updating the image of the day lately. Most of my time was taken up by DBZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment