Saturday, August 8, 2009

LEAKED COMIC-CON IRON MAN 2 TRAILER

If you are reading this then it may already be too late. I'm sure it won't be up long after I post this but I have to try to share it. I was pretty sure this was going to happen because it did last year but the trailer for Iron Man 2 that was shown at Comic-Con is now online. This is a crappy camera copy but it's good enough for me. It has some spoilers but obviously they're things Jon doesn't mind us knowing.

The clip begins with a few scenes. Next is what seems to be a real theatrical trailer. The end almost made me tear up in excitement. If you DO manage to catch it and need to watch it over and over again, I suggest you download it like I did using keepvid.com or some similar website.

Ok, I'm wasting time. Watch it and love it!



The video was removed from youtube but not from this site! Enjoy. Still don't know if this will last but hey, I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment