
If you hadn't heard (or noticed from the pictures) the game will feature THE Kobe Bryant on the cover. There was actually a vote for which of the four Kobe covers would make it. They didn't choose the one I voted for but I believe I can deal with it since it's still the greatest NBA player of my time. It helps that they didn't pick the one where he's wearing a Knicks Jersey as well. I'm pretty sure if they did I'd personally go and assasinate Spike Lee then lead the petition to have that disgusting cover destroyed that would inevitably end in a mob of angry gamers and Kobe fans armed to the teeth ready to break into 2K sports Headquarters. There is more of a reason for this post than a cover that was chosen weeks ago. Upon returning from my orientation and discovering that the PSN was down I began searching for the tiniest bit of good news that could pick me up. I happened to come across this.

That, my friends, is the NBA 2K10 Tenth Anniversary Package. It comes with a Kobe Bryant 6" figurine and an original poster for the rest of you fans. It, of course, comes with a copy of NBA 2K10 but it's packaged in about the best box I've ever seen for any game. It's not just some tin collectible but a locker of 20 game slots. This locker comes packaged with the whole deal along with a lock to keep my future roommate out of my collection. All of this is currently priced at about $100 which seems fairly reasonable to me. I've never been so excited for a sports game. I might not get this amazing package as I am broke. However, knowing its out there and that 2K and Kobe are teamed up for this amazing package makes me yell Chyeah to the Basketball/Gaming gods. The gigantic picture of the full package can be found by clicking here.
Here's another Kobe pic I found just for the Arabian Knight. I would have even preferred this to that god awful fourth cover. But hey, I Chyeah just the same. Kobe!
Thank you, although Barcelona sucks, i still respect kobe's love for the world's game.
ReplyDeleteI was positive you'd say something along those lines which is why I let the team slide without me knowing anything about them.
ReplyDelete