Saturday, June 20, 2009

Palin vs. Letterman


First visit this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X6FUwBmclo&feature=fvw. Now, I realize that the clip is eight minutes long. Oh shit! I don't have time to watch an eight minute clip. Not while I'm on Chyeah. Because I have SO much more to do. Anyway, this "feud" if I may be so bold as to call it such, pisses me off. If you are so lazy that you didn't watch all, or in terminal cases of apathy, any of it---well shit I'm not gonna tell you. Watch the goddamn clip, asshole. The fact that Sarah Palin is pissed off at Letterman is bullshit. So he cracked a few jokes about her daugter? Boo fuckedy hoo. Why would a COMEDIAN make fun of Sarah Palin's daughter? Maybe because he's a fucking COMEDIAN. And...just maybe...because Sarah Palin is a bitch who's family deserves a little ridicule. My point is this: were the jokes insulting and in poor taste? Yes. But let's remember that David Letterman is a goddamn COMEDIAN. I appologize for my redundant caps but I feel as though they may be the only way to completely make my point. If you ever find yourself being offended by anything a comedian says, kill yourself. You don't deserve the brain stem you were given. I would like to end this by saying fuck Sarah Palin and her whole family.


PS- that last line was also a joke for all of you who still can't tell the difference.

3 comments:

  1. Although this isn't really a 'chyeah' per se, I can definitely chyeah to your commentary on the situation... CHYEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! I just realized I almost brought an actual news story to CHYEAH! Good thing I saved it with chyeah-worthy rhetoric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. News isn't frowned upon as long as some aspect of it can be considered Chyeah worthy.

    ReplyDelete