
As if you all aren't cocky enough about your manhood, now you have another trophy to add to the already ridiculous collection of stupid things you are responsible for : sperm. Not just ordinary sperm though, giant sperm, sperm said to measure up to 0.2 inches or 6 millimeters. This so-called "blessing" comes from a crustacean almost 1/10th the size of its sperm, so in theory, the trophy really does not go to you.
On another note, I was browsing the other day and ran across this website, one made for "women like me..." except these girls are about 50x as sluttier and their boobs are about 100x saggier. Boob jokes aside (and please, let this be the last I hear about boobs,) women have plenty to be proud of as well. We have abilites that boys can only dream of, such as queefing.
Sorry, but what else would appropriately follow your stupid giant sperm than something you can't do? And my utmost apologies if this blog has yet to be flagged as parental content restricted, this might put us over the top, but it is certainly worth the laughs.
While I cringe at the thought of the sound of a queef I feel obligated to allow this post to stand for the simple fact that such a disgusting act may be found chyeah worthy to women. Until I have evidence stating otherwise this post will stand for the sake of equality.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU.
ReplyDeleteLet it be known that it is was solely the awesomeness of your titties that allowed this post to remain on chyeah. I think you should post about those the next time a thought as horrible as this one creeps into your twisted mind.
ReplyDelete