
Uncharted 2 is easily my most anticipated game of the year. Everytime new gameplay comes out I am floored by its visuals and overall excitement. This year at E3 they showcased the game on all fronts. That includes the multiplayer and co-op. I'll post the link to the new trailer as well as the page where you can see all the gameplay shown.
Click Here for the trailer.
If that excited you, check out the page for the gameplay vids here.

God of War III is the other monstrous PS3 title shown off this year. If you have a PS2 and have never played a GoW game, you need to go find one now or sell your console. As a matter of fact, destroy it. You don't deserve to have one and it doesn't deserve to live never having run one of the greatest action series of all time. For those of you who have played it and haven't seen any of the brand new gameplay, catch up.
The Link. Interviews and gameplay can all be found there.
Those are what excited me the most but that's not to say nothing else peaked my interests.
-Heavy Rain has a 5 part walkthrough. This is basically a playable movie where every choice you make is important. I don't suggest watching more than one if it doesn't interest you the first time.
-MAG is a Massive Action Game. How massive? Try 256 online players. Need I say more? Too bad because I don't feel like it. Look for yourself.
That's everything that made me Chyeah at E3. I doubt much more will be revealed but if something particularly amazing happens then you count on us to fill you in on it. Chyeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment