
Regardless of how today went I knew I'd be chyeahing about it later. Why, you might ask. Well, today I went to a place we here in Virginia called Busch Gardens. People everywhere else call it Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Busch Gardens Europe but since I have never been to nor cared enough about the other Busch Gardens to bring it up in regular conversation, I don't have to recognize it whatsoever. Now that that's out of the way let me illustrate the majesty that is Busch Gardens.
First imagine Europe. Now, imagine that Europe was really small and located in America so everyone speaks English. To top it all off, imagine that there are epic roller coasters in every country ready for your supreme enjoyment. This is the glory that is Busch Gardens and to make it all the sweeter, I didn't have to pay anything. I never really pay for anything at all because I'm unemployed and thus have no money of my own but usually that can only get me into a few movies a year and some lunches from my parents. To make things better, I had a bit of graduation money that I didn't have to spend thanks to my more than generous brother. Within the park I did end up spending cash on this and that but it was nowhere near the amount that such a trip would usually cost. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, it does because I have what's called a Fun Pass. What this means is that I can go to Busch Gardens any day without paying for entry until September 7th. I just happen to start college maybe 20 minutes from there in August so if I have any free time, you know where I'll be. There is no point in me going into the awesomeness that any trip to this magnificent kingdom of Chyeah can be so I'll spare you the details. I will say this, it pays to be there when the gates open. Hopefully members of the actual Chyeah team will be able to venture to The Gardens at some point in the near future so we can provide a description of a day that will surely be filled with Chyeah worthy moments. Until then I leave you some pictures of what I experienced today. These are just of the rides and not of me as I'd rather not be seen on camera.



Oh chyeah, I almost forgot. I saved enough money for my movie ticket as well as some Buncha Crunch and Game Fuel for Transformers on Wednesday so expect a review from someone provided that it's as awesome as it looks. Chyeah!
As they have yet to create a truly chyeah worthy Busch Gardens that follows a Middle Eastern theme, I must say that we, as Virginians have truly been blessed with a European version and I absolutely concur with the idea of a chyeah team visit to the gardens sometime in the near future.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I know the layout is still under construction but I was just wondering if we were gonna get that label that drew made back on the site.
ReplyDeleteYes to you Thomas, yes or no to it being the background? I've been tweaking the design and it looks like I'm going to have to redo it entirely, but I will get on it as soon as I can.
ReplyDelete& Yes to the Busch Gardens trip as well! :)
As long as the banner Drew made is up top somewhere. And I think the site would look better with just a plain background, like solid grey or something.
ReplyDeleteI dunno... I kinda like the background as is. I'll admit, it was a little startling at first but its grown on me.
ReplyDeleteRod-Man thinks we should keep it too, so I guess it's alright if it stays.
ReplyDeleteJust to elaborate on what Turbo said, I like the distinction it brings and prefer it over a grey background. I wouldn't be opposed to a different background but I have no problem with the current one.
ReplyDeleteI concur. (I finally saw 'catch me if you can')
ReplyDelete