That being said, a little about myself:
I epitomize the essence of sarcasm and employ condescending vocabulary in just the right way. I am capable of manipulating the conversation in all ways that make my intelligence more favorable than nonsense about what you ate for dinner last night or how your day is going. I don't do small talk, and I ensure that I dominate almost every "good trait" you have, because I "appear" to be all that I truly am; perfect. In short, I will probably think you are really stupid, or I'll overestimate your value as a person.
Now that we've established that I already know I'm better than you, you're more than entitled to glorify or vilify whatever it is that I post here, but know that your opinion means little to me and is going to be more amusement for me.
[end sarcasm, begin seriousness]
I'm probably the farthest thing from a feminist and genuinely believe that most women should stick to cooking and cleaning. I'm fairly serious about blogging and will contribute a lot of satirical political and religious jokes, so take my introduction as a forewarning to those of you who take life too seriously. This blog is already much too long, but here begins my blogging with this lovely team of Chyeah! bloggers.
Au revior!
This is rare. A woman that i can actually respect as more than a mere misplaced household object. Welcome aboard. Chyeah.
ReplyDeleteI heard you had great boobs
ReplyDeleteYeah me too
ReplyDeleteI FORGOT TO MENTION, DON'T MAKE OFFHAND REFERENCES TO MY TITS.
ReplyDeleteYou should have played it off like you were a guy. Or a lesbian. Classic mistake.
ReplyDeleteYou have been blessed with a very nice rack
ReplyDeleteI must say, it seems as though Allah has smiled upon your breast-isses
ReplyDelete